Friday, June 14, 2013

What a day I had yesterday

So yesterday morning I woke up to having no Internet, later to find that the reason I had no Internet was that my sons hamster got loose and chewed through the Internet cord. You will all be happy to know that after tearing apart one house and taking a trip to daytona, I found the hamster ( captain hammy) and my Internet is restored! 
So I know that I missed telling you guys about my 1st day off the fast, so here it goes. You should plan on eating mainly juice on the second day an about three bits will fill you up, and listen to your body if you start to feel stomach pain u should stop eating and drink some water, and wait a while before finishing. I would not advise eating meat on the  first day keep it strictly raw fruits and veggies. I also wanted to tell you guys that you shouldn't stop juice in just because your fast is over you should still incorporate juice into your daily diet the benefits are amazing! I always start my day with a nice big juice in place of breakfast.  
More to come tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment