Monday, June 17, 2013

Here is some food for thought.

So have you ever thought to yourself, hmm I wonder what Adam and Eve did with out dawn or herbal essence? Well we all know that they didn't exactly have a Walmart between the fig and apple tree. So what do I think they did? Well I believe that god has so graciously given us everything we need to endure like on this earth.I have struggled over the years with problem skin, psoriasis on my scalp, and frizzy hair you name it. I have always been searching on the shelf for an answer, I just cleaned out all of the products I had bought over the years, and I had garbage bags full, yikes! I finally prayed for healing of my body ( ie weight issues, skin, energy ect.) and it was on that day that I just decided I'm going to start juicing that he has began to answer those prayers! You see a lot of our problems are healed internally through nutrition, the way god intended. I know what your saying though what about soap what about shampoo? Well the exotic oils like olive oil, avocado oil, and my favorite coconut oil all extra virgin of course is my answer, that and a man named dr. Bronners, who actually made a soap out of those oils, called dr bronners Castile soap. Yep that's right those are the only products other than a fluoride free toothpaste, which you can make your own out of all natural ingredients just comment off you want the recipe. So I will go through all my regiments I use below. I am still a work I progress, but my skin has never been so glowing and my scalp condition is completely gone. You must remember though I am on a raw food diet so I am getting extremely good nutrition, that is what is healing my skin, everything else is just for removing the days dirt. Another side point would be, if you elide to totally change your diet like I did, expect to detox. Detox symptoms can include breakouts, phlegm, smelling bad, ect., things have to get worse before they get better. 

Face- I cleanse with coconut oil usually sometimes if I'm feeling kinda dry I will use olive oil. I use it just like I would a cleanser. I remove it with a wash rag and warm water. I only do this every other day!  It will penetrate the pores and remove all the dirt, and it won't make your skiing super oily, trust me I have oily skin, it really balances me out. My skin feels so much healthier, and it is continually clearing up. That is all you have to do, no moisturizing nothing. I will rinse my face with water in the am And pm before bed. 

Skin- when I shower I have a bottle of evoo in there and I wash with that. It really does clean the dirt of me and makes my skin feel amazing. My stretch marks are adding as well.

Hair- I don't was it everyday number one, maybe just a rinse. If it is dry I will first add some oil to it while it is wet. Then I will let it sit and I will wash it out with dr bronners. Once a week I will rinse my hair with apple cider vinegar, it makes it really shiny, but I don't get it on my scalp, it is too sensitive.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask! 

No comments:

Post a Comment